Sunday, December 1, 2013

Reasons why dating is scary

So all my girlfriends are in relationship and as a true friend I'm always here to listen to them talk about how their "relationship lives" are doing.

One may envy their stories, yet all I hear is stories of future warnings.

I've started to realize that their stories where all great reasons as to why dating is scary.

I rather not experience the following:

Him moving in and dirtying your personal space

Arguing over every little thing and easily getting annoyed of each other

Realizing just how lazy he is and how you can't get him to help out with any thing 

Having to share the bed when some nights you wanna just get a good night sleep

Him eating all the food when you just went grocery shopping

Having to check in, say where you're at, and ask for permission to stay out longer

Putting up with guy nights and his friends

What more would you say should be on this list?


No comments:

Post a Comment