Monday, December 16, 2013

Facebook Posts

Okay guys, obviously this message needs to be said, because I never thought I would experience this. Recently I had a guy who took me out on a date and than posted a message about our date on my facebook page.

The message was unexpected, rude, and cocky. My friends and family saw the message. Some commented on his message, he than responded back disgracefully, and the whole thing just got way out of hand!

So note to all men: NEVER post a message on a girls page that's ever
-Hurtful
-Cocky
-Rude
-Selfish
-Disgraceful
-Unpleasant
And always keep in mind that HER friends and family are on her page! So don't post any thing that you wouldn't want them to see or would give you a bad impression.

By the way - "facebook post guy," you made my blog as you wanted, congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment