Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dream Guy


I've heard that some people don't dream when they fall a sleep at night, but I always have the most vivid dreams ever! Usually when i dream of men, it's always this same sexy mystery guy with no face who comes to visit me. 

This "dream guy" has the best body, the sweetest touch, and the sexiest voice. I love it when I have dreams of him! 

In my dreams, it shows him taking me out on dates, shows him saying hi to all my girlfriends and them saying "you're the luckiest girl ever," and everything always just seems perfect between us. 

But those are dreams right? Too good to be true! ha

It's a shame I never know who this guy is. Darn you dreams for haunting me with this perfect guy! But than again, message him and let him know I'm free tonight for some more sweet dreams ha ha ha



But than - I have other dreams like last night that stick with me all day and I just keep replaying in my head. Why did I dream that!???

Last night a "dream guy" came into my dreams, however this time he had a face and I knew exactly who he was. 

My apologizes for waking you up this morning "dream guy with face" and telling you all about this silly dream while I was still half a sleep. 

I haven't seen him this guy in years and don't know why I dreamed of him...

But moral of this story is, love thy dreams with "dream guy," but don't call and let "dream guy with face" know that you've been dreaming about him. Ha 








No comments:

Post a Comment